Wednesday 10 June 2009

Light at the end of the tunnel??


OK, so followers of this esteemed blog (in all of their millions) have been waiting with baited breath for news of the medical trials I currently seem to be under, and how they're affecting my weight. 

Well, the good news is that my "I'm now full" reflex has returned.  Hurray!  I'm also on some new meds which don't make me anywhere near as drowsy and are actually helping to stabilise my moods, which is what they're supposed to do!  So hurrays all round, except for...

The bad news is that I'm now back up to 268lb.  But the good news (Hurray!) is that I'll be staying at the in-laws all next week, so no opportunities to sneak naughties out of the cupboard.  I've also pretty much stopped taking in white sugar, and I'm cutting down (slowly...) on the amount of worshipping I do at the shrine of the brown, chocolatey goddess. I'm confident that we'll start to see some downward movement on those damn scales one of these days!

Meanwhile, I'm very encouraged by your support and feel very grateful for it.  You're a great bunch, and for those of you who are also trying to plane your muffin-tops along with me, you can do it!  We can all do it!  Yay!!


No comments:

Post a Comment